Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good morning Australia!

Well, I happened to find the post I was trying to upload when I was in Australia. It was still stuck in cyberspace, but here it is now. This is what you would have read Saturday night Eastern time had it worked the first time!


That was the plane that took me across the Pacific last night. I'm in the Brisbane airport right now, relaxing a bit before my next flight leaves. It's a beautiful morning here, and so far the trip has gone smoothly. The PNG visa process is still upcoming, but I trust that God will work that out as He has everything else so far.

I saw the longest sunset (3 hours) and slept through the longest night (I lost track of the hours) of my life, as I was traveling west the whole time through the air. It was nice to finally see the sun rise this morning as we were landing. I feel pretty good right now, despite the fact that I should be very jet-lagged. Right now it's fun to hear all the Australian accents around here... and I can even watch a cricket match on TV if I want to. This is a very comfortable airport in which to have a layover.

Thanks for your prayers! Almost there!

No comments: