Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kittens!

Well, it's getting late, but I have time for a quick post to update you on the excitement of the day. The Bandy's cat Kiki had 4 kittens today! I got to watch the first 3 as they were born during my lunch break, and the 4th was born just before dinner. Kiki is a proud mom, and she's been purring all day! The kittens don't sit still for pictures very well, so this is the best I got. You can see all 4 pretty well. From left to right: #4, #3, #1, and #2. Suggestions for names, anyone? I don't know which are male and which are female.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob. I'm glad you shared the picture of the kittens. If they are going to become U.S. citizens (souvenirs for you sister?), some names I'd suggest are Southern Cross, Willie Wagtail, Tuk Tuk, Minimimb and KauKau. If they are staying with the Bandy's, they may have better names. We are really enjoying traveling with you! Be safe and enjoy. The Hallowells